- About Us
Many people choose to make funeral and burial arrangements for themselves in advance. Preplanning, or pre-arrangement, allows YOU to determine how your final arrangements will be carried out, thus reducing family concerns down the road. When you preplan, you have as much time as you need to make well-informed decisions, and to talk about these decisions with your family. In addition, preplanning can offer valuable financial benefits.
When you pre-arrange for yourself, you’ll personally choose the service options most desirable to you. One of our funeral directors will be happy to visit your home at your request. Or, you can stop by our facilities at anytime. Together, we’ll determine your specific needs, discuss your service and funding options, and handle the necessary paperwork.
Planning your funeral arrangements in advance can offer you and your family a number of benefits:
* More Time to Consider Your Options - You and your family will have time to research your options and make well-informed decisions, without feeling rushed.
* A Sense of Accomplishment - You'll feel good knowing that these arrangements have been taken care of.
* Fewer Family Concerns - Your surviving family members will have less to worry about in the event of your death.
* The Option to Prepay - When you prepay, you can lock in today's prices. Our funeral director will explain each payment method and investment option available, and will help you make a decision that best suits you and your family.
* Your Family Keeps More - When you prepay, your estate will owe nothing on funeral expenses. More of your assets and life insurance proceeds will go directly to your family.
* Save the Amount You Need - Once you gain an understanding of all the costs involved, you can earmark a portion of your savings to cover those costs.
* Fewer Last-minute Expenses - When you plan in advance, your family is less likely to incur additional expenses at the time of the funeral.
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Staton-Borowski Funeral Home. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
4. How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.